- SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP - 10:00am – All are Welcome! Join us in Fellowship Hall following the service for coffee, treats, and friendly conversation.
- BAREFOOT CHURCH – Saturdays at 5:00pm – All are Welcome
- NURSERY (Under 5 years of age) - A staffed nursery is available for parents/guardians who would like to have childcare while participating in Sunday morning worship or educational activities beginning at 9:45am
- ADULT CLASSES - 9:00am Sunday mornings before the worship service. There will be additional smalls group opportunities throughout the week:
- Monday Feast at 10:00am
- Nurture Group – Tuesdays at 10:00am
- Wed Evening Group – more info to come
- Book Groups and other opportunities to be scheduled
- CHILDREN (Preschool through 5th Grade) Begins at 10:45am near the end of worship, students will head upstairs for a special time of song and music before beginning Sunday School classes until 11:45am
- YOUTH (6th Grade - 12th Grade) Will be meeting at various times including:
- Sunday Mornings - either before or after worship
- During the week for service projects, devotionals, and classes
- Joining the Adult or Children’s Education classes when appropriate
- Check back for updates!
Come be our Guest . . . And Meet Your Neighbors!
First Presbyterian Church AND Chippewa Valley Church invite you to join us for a FREE Neighborhood Pancake Breakfast the fourth Saturday of each month from 9:00am-11:00am.
December 27th at First Presbyterian Church – 2112 Rudolph Road
Our neighborhood is important!
We invite you to tell us:
- One thing you really like about your neighborhood?
- One change that could make it better?
Serving 5:30-6:10pm / Suggested Donation: $5Adults / Under 12 eat FREE!
Be sure to stick around after the meal and join in one of the following opportunities:
- Centering Worship 6:15pm – Fireside Room
- Choir 6:45 - 8:00pm – Balcony
- Praise Choir 6:00 - 6:20pm – Youth Center
- Youth Group (Grades 6-12) 6:30pm – 8:00pm – Youth Center
December 3 - Sloppy Joes, Chips, Pickles, Raw Veggies & Dip, Rice Krispie Bars
December 10 - Lemon Pepper Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Mixed Vegetables, Pudding, Cookies
December 17 - (cooked by the Youth) Cheesy Potato & Ham Bake, Green Beans, Green Salad, Chef’s Choice Dessert
Dec. 24 & 31 - No Meals
**Please sign up to help out with meal preparation and/or cleanup!
Video Interviews featuring the children of First Presbyterian Church
We asked some of the children of our church the following questions:
- "What is God Like?"
- "How do you know you are part of a family?"
Here are their thoughtful responses!